Monday, December 12, 2011

“Send to Kindle” Extension: Easy Way to Send Web Content to Your Kindle

Yesterday, I posted my favorite Chrome Apps and Extensions, and there was one of those extensions that I just have to mention again, the “Send to Kindle” Extension. I am a converted Kindle user and anything I can employ to increase its functionality, I will use. The “Send to Kindle” Extension is one of those extensions every Kindle user must have.

The “Send to Kindle” Extension basically allows users to read web content on their Kindle devices. For example, suppose I discover a rather long Web article that I would like more time to peruse later. With the “Send to Kindle” extension, I click the browser button, and immediately the article is transformed into a simple form, without the border ads or graphics. I only then need to click the “Send” button, and the article is on its way to my Kindle. It is that easy to use! Tools like this make me think guiltily about the all paper I used to make copies of articles during my research. Just another way to go paper. "Oh the possibilities!"

Send to Kindle Screen

The “Send to Kindle” Extension is a must for those who always have their Kindles close by. Check it out in the Chrome Web Store.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite Chrome extension. I catch public transport for up to three hours a day so if I come by a long article or blog post on the web during the day, I simply send it to my Kindle. As soon as I hop on the train I sync and hey presto, I have myself some fabulous morning/afternoon reading. A truly great extension worthy of a second blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an excellent extension for Kindle users. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete